SHAUN | 26.11.13
The Australian Webstream Awards held their ceremony in Queensland last week, and Noirhouse took home 7 sharp, pointy trophies.
We’re pretty happy to see Noirhouse get recognition on a national stage, especially with a bunch of our talented cast & crew getting specific awards to brag about.
Above you can see director Shaun Wilson, Nadia actress Melanie Irons, Detective actor and co-producer Nathan Spencer, writer Tim Logan, and makeup & hair and wardrobe designer Liz Goulding wielding their winning weapons.
Here’s the full list:
- BEST WRITING for Tim Logan
- BEST FEMALE PERFORMANCE for Melanie Irons
- BEST ENSEMBLE CAST for Nathan Spencer, Melanie Irons, Mick Davies, Sarah Wadsley, and Matt Burton
- BEST MAKEUP & HAIR for Liz Goulding
- BEST FASHION & COSTUME DESIGN for Liz Goulding
- BEST PRODUCTION DESIGN for Gus Smith & Paul Rubie
- BEST VISUAL EFFECTS
Thanks to everyone who nominated us, and to the Australian Webstream Awards.
Haven’t watched Noirhouse yet? You can watch all three right now, starting with the first episode here.